Electronics Manufacturer Links
This is a alphebetized index of electronic manufacturers and service providers.
- Broadcom Corp - Communication ICs
- Innovative Design Products - Custom electronics services, and outsourcing to pacific rim.
- .Pickering Electronics - Compact, high density miniature reed relays.
- A-Bright - Taiwanees LED company.
SMT and Domed RGB LEDs.
Ultraviolet LEDs: Part Number- AL-513CUVC.
- Ability Opto-Electronics Corp - Lenses and filters for cameras and projectors.
- AC Displays - LCD Displays
- Admatec - OLED manufacturer - Distributes through US Micro Products in the USA
- Advanced Antivibration Components - Anti vibration mounts
- Advanced Interconnect - Lots of chip sockets. Peel a way sockets for low profile applications.
- Advanced Thermoelectric - Thermoelectric devices.
- Airpot Corp - Pnematic components.
- Airtrol - Precision minature pnnematic components
- Alcon - Gas solenoid valves. Latching valves.
- alegro Microsystems - Specialized semiconductors.
- All Sensors - PCB mounted pressure sensors.
- Allegro Micro - ICs for motor control,
- Alps - Lots of hard to find electronics components.
- Altera - Programmable logic.
- American Bright - Optoelectronics company manufacturing all sorts of LEDs and Displays.
- American Conec - Connectors.
- Amp Displays - Displays
- Analog Devices - Wide variety of ICs.
- Antenna Factor - Variety of antennas.
- Antenova - Chip Antennas.
- Apem - Lots of switches.
- Apollo Display Technologies - LCD displays controllers and touch screens. They can add any touch screen onto any display. The touch screen TSG-51 costs under $7.50.
- Apple Rubber - Rubber Seals, and O-Rings. I'm not sure about this company. I asked for a quote on a 24x1mm O-ring and they quoted me 21.8 cents in quantity 10,000. Given that it was 10 times what it should be, I thought it was an error, but they confirmed that it was correct. I was able to buy the same o-ring at a local industrial supply store for 22 cents in quanity 1. Who knows perhaps they gold plate their O-Rings:)
Anyhow, I'll be looking elsewhere.
- Applied Motion - Electric Motors
- ASIX - Taiwan company specializing in highly integrated ethernet solutions.
- Associated Spring Ramond - Springs and washers.
- AstroDyne - Inexpensive switching power supplies.
- Atheros - Wireless chipsets 802.11.
- ATL - R&D Bladders
- ATZ Semiconductor - Saw, ceramic, and dielectric filters and resonators. Korean.
- Aurora Bearing - Bearings
- Austria Microsystems - Lots of analog ICs.
- Automation Direct - Distibutor and supplier of automation products, motor, and motor control products
- Avago Technologies - mainly LEDs
- AVX - Suplier of a variety of electronic components.
- Badland - Whip antennas.
- Baldor - Motors and generators
- batteryholders.com - Wide variety of battery holders for AAA, AA, Button/Coin, C, D, N, 9V and other standard batterys.
- Beijing Huimau Cooling Equipment, - Thermoelectric modules
- Benni Technologies - Manufacturer of electronic ignition controls for gas or oil powered equipment using natural or propane gas.
- Bergquist - Thermal materials, switches, and touch screens.
- BH Electronics - Manufacturer of magnetic devices.
- BJB Enterprises - Mold making supplies and resins.
- Boker's, Inc. - Lots and lots of washers, spacers and shims
- Bosch Rexroth - Electromechanical devices
- Bourns - A large variety of switches, resistors, and pots.
- Brecoflex - Timing belts
- Bridge Lux - High intensity LEDs. Used in UFO Grow lamps.
- Bud Industries
- Bulbtronics - Light bulbs of all types.
- C&D Technologies - C&D Technologies is a world-leading manufacturer of dc-dc and ac-dc power electronics products, digital panel meters and data acquisition devices.
- Cables To Go - Custom cable assemblies.
- Cad Soft
- Camozzi - Pneumatics
- Caprock Developements - Losts of scientific tools including inexpensive Ph meters.
- Cardinal Aluminum Company - Custom Aluminum Extrusions
- Central Semiconductor - Descrete semiconductors
- Checksum - Provider of PCB test fixtures.
- Cirrus Logic - Semiconductor manufacturer.
- Clare - Eclectic product line. DTMF decoder - M-8870-01SM.
- Clippard - pneumatics
- CMS Magnetics - Powerful magnets, Wind Turbine parts.
- Coilcraft - This is a great company for inductive parts. They ship direct, have good pricing, and have great availability and samples.
- Control Products, Inc
- Cooper Bussmann - Conglomerate of magnetics and super capacitors.
- Copal - lots of different motors
- Cosmo - Bobbins and Knobs
- Cree - Have wire bond chip or die LEDs for applications requiring lot's of lumins in a small space. Have high brightness leds. Also have silicon carbide-based diodes for high efficency power supplies. Sic diodes have essentially no reverse recovery time.
- Crystek - Crystals and Oscillators. Have some very high frequency VCOs. Mouser distributes them.
- CSR - Bluetooth, wi-fi, and GPS chipsets. Also echo cancellation. Based in UK. The iPhone uses their bluetooth solution.
- CUI Inc
- Custom Coils - Supplier of magnetics.
- Custom Thermoelectric - Thermoelectric devices
- CWS - Supplier of custom magnetic components. They carry a large variety of SMPS transformers for Power Integrations TopSwitch and TinySwitch SMPS controller switches.
- CWS Bytemark - Cores
- Cypress - Specialized digital ICs and SRAM memory.
- Davies Molding - Plastic knobs, handles and enclosures
- Design Flex Switches
- Detroit Coil - Industrial Solenoids
- Deublin - Rotating Unions
- Deutsch Connectors - Automotive Connectors
- Die Masters - Metal Stampings and Tool and Dies
- Duraswitch - PushGate magnetic domed tactile push buttons.
- Durex Industries - Unusual heaters and sensors.
- Dymax - UV curable adhesives and equipment
- Dynetic Systems - Electric motors
- E Core - Supplier of magnetics and cores.
- E-Switch - Lots of switches including micro-miniature switches!! Their 5 position joystic navigation switch is cool. Digikey is their distributor. They have right angle and vertical micro miniature switches - TL1014, and TL1015 series, respectively which are 4x3mm - cost $0.25 .
- ebmpapst - German company - motorized components.
- EGC - Q-Foil thin film heaters.
- EIC Solutions - Large metal electronic enclosures.
- Electron Energy Corp - Rare Earth Magnets - Samarium Cobalt.
- Elite Sales - Keypads and elastomers
- Elma - Enclosures, cabinents, switches and knobs
- Elna - Super Caps up to 100F and regular cap.
- Elytone - Taiwon transformer company, Power Integration Transformers
- Emco - Specialing in high voltage power supplies.
- Emulation Technolgoy - offers a range of products including BGA socket systems, QFN/MLF test sockets, MICTOR test accessories, spring-probe test clips, programming adapters, prototyping adapters, ASIC and FPGA development systems, wireless products, high speed board to board interconnects as well as soldering iron systems and other lab and rework accessories.
- Environmental Robots - Electronic Muscles
- epcos - Lots of descrete electronics.
- Epson - Megacompany. They happent to manufacture LCD controllers that interface to microcontrollers: the S1D137XX family.
- Equipto Electroncis - Large heavy duty enclosures.
- Exergen - Makes IR thermometer elements, for non-contact temperature sensing.
- Fan Disc - Springs
- Ferrotec - Metal parts and thermoelectric devices.
- Ferroxcube - Magnetic cores.
- Fibox - plastic box enclosures
- Figaro Sensor - Specializes in gas sensors.
- Filtran - Telecom magnetics and transformers
- FIS Inc. - Japanese company specializing in gas sensors.
- Flexible Circuit Technologies, Inc. - Flex Circuits - Polyester, Kapton, Polyimide
- Fox Link - Taiwan comany. Manufactures cables, Sim Cards, Usb Connectors, battery packs.
- Fractus - Chip Antennas
- FTDI - Specialize in RS232 to USB chips. Their FT232 series of chips is awesome! They provide drivers for nearly all platforms.
- Fuji Poly - Elastomeric connectors for LCDs
- Futura Industries - Futura Industries is a single source manufacturer of custom aluminum extrusions located in Clearfield, Utah.
- GC Electronics
- Gems Sensors - Fluid and flow sensors for automotive and industrial applications.
- Gowanda - Supplier of magnetic components.
- Hammond Manufacturing
- Hanaco - Specializes in silicone rubber keypads
- Hansen - Motors
- Hantronix - Displays. Have line of LCD graphic displays with built in touch screen. Can purchase through mouser.
- Hapco - Plastic resin manufacturer.
- Haydon Switch and Instrument, Inc. - Linear actuators and stepper motors.
- HB Electronic Components - Chineese LED company. Inexpensive very-high flux LEDs. Very inexpensive!!! Buy from US Distributor:
- HB Electronics - Chineese manufacture - wide variety of LEDs
- Heatrex - Heating Elements
- Heir Resistors
- Hirose - A good selection of Connectors.
- Hitachi Metals - Ferrite cores.
- Holtek - Chinese site. Various polyphonic music chips. Robot voice and vibrato voice processor.
- Horng Yih Electronics
- Hot Watt - Heater elements
- http://www.amulettechnologies.com - Has an LCD controller chip and development kit. Distributes through mouser.
- http://www.usdigital.com - US Digital designs and manufactures optical encoders, inclinometers and motion control components.
Their complete product line includes absolute and incremental optical encoders, inclinometers, stepper motors and drives, PC interfaces, digital displays, switching power supplies and flexible shaft couplings for motion control, factory automation and robotics.
- HumiSeal - Conformal coatings of all types.
- Hurricane Electronics - Custom magnetics and winding.
- Hyes - Displays. Drop in replacements for Pictiva's which were discontinued.
- ICE Components, Inc. - Transformers and magnetics
- Infineon - Semiconductors. German Company.
- Ingram Products - Acoustic Products
- Integrated Ideas and Technology - Laser SMT Stencils
- International Rectifier - Supplier of a very large variety of power semiconductor discretes.
- Interpower Corporation - International power cords. High power cords.
- Intersil - Large variety of specialized semiconductors.
- Ironwood Electronics - IC sockets and adapters for prototyping.
- ISL Products - Has very inexpensive mylar speakers.
- IXYS - Power semiconductor devices
- J R Merritt - Industrial joysticks
- Jensen Transformers - Audio Transformers
- Johanson Technology - Chip Antennas and RF components.
- JW Miller - Broad variety of magnetic components.
- KDS - DAISHINKU - Chineese company - manufacturer of crystals and resonators. Has some very small crystals!
- Kemmer Prazision - PCB routing and drill bits.
- Keystone Electronics - Lots of hard to find specialty parts, like battery holders, brackets, spacers, terminals, fuse clips, and stamped metal parts.
- KHK Gears - Japanese gear company
- Kilovac - High voltage relays.
- King Bright - LED manufacturer. Has assortment of RGB, SMT and SMT display LEDs.
- Kingstate - Alarms, Piezo elements, buzzers, speakers, etc
- Kryotherm - Design and Manufacturing of Thermoelectric Modules and Related Subsystems.
- Kyocera - Lots of product lines. Has PCB routing and drill bits.
- Lambda - Medical Power Supplies.
- Lantronix - Ethernet and wireless modules
- LCD Systems - Excellent customer service, and pricing. Try these guys first!
- Lead Tek - GPS modules, computer graphics cards.
MicroTrax GPS uses their LR9548 GPS module.
- Led Engine - High Intensity UV LEDs
- Lee Spring - Springs
- Li Shin - Supplier of magnetic components. Has off the shelf transformers for Power Integration SMPS controllers.
- Lin Engineering - Electric motors and drivers
- Linear Technologies - Manufacturer of a wide variety of ICs.
Note LTC4053 - USB battery Charger
- Link Sun - LCD displays - Hong Kong
- Linx Technologies - RF devices and antennas.
- Liquid Crystal Technologies - Liquid Crystal Displays, LED's, Membranes Switches, Rubber Keypads and complete PC Boards and Connectors.
- Little Fuse
- LMB Heeger
- LND Inc
- Luminex - Wide variety of LEDs, SMT LEDs, Gas Tubes, and LCDs.
- Lundahl - High end audio transformers.
- Lundell - Acoustical Commposite Materials
- LXD Liquid Crystal Displays - Distributor of glass, module, tft, and OLED displays. Distributes for RiTDisplay.
- M&H Electric Fabricators
- Madison Cable - Custom Cable
- Magnet Component Engineering - Magnetic components.
- Magnetic Component Engineering - Permanent magnets
- Mallory Sonalert Products Inc
- Marlow Industries - Thermoelectric modules.
- Marshal Electronics - Optical components - A distributor of optical components such as lenses.
- Martin Sprocket - Gears and sprockets.
- Marvell Technology - Commuications ICs
- Masach - RF Shields, Located in Isreal.
- Master Bond - Adhesives and films. Have a UV Curable Polimer that dries in a few seconds when exposed to UV light.
- Master Bond, Inc. - Adhesives, sealants and coatings.
- MaxEmil - Optics
- Maxwell - Ultracapacitors and super caps 1F-10F
- MCG - Good selection of motors.
- Mechanical Engineering Services Co - PCI Brackets
- Melcor - Thermoelectric solutions.
- Melexis Inc - Specialized ICs and sensors.
- Mentor Graphics
- Metro Industries - This friendly company actually lists prices on its web site. You can order in small or large quantity.
- MFD Pneumatics
- Micrel - Wide range of specialized ICs.
- Micro Metals - Lots of cores.
- Micro Plastics, Inc. - Lots of plastic fasteners.
- MicroChemical Systems - Gas sensors for Ozone, CO, etc.
- Microchip - Most famous for their PIC processor, but they have many other useful specialized chips.
- Microkinetics - CNC Machines - including a PCB prototype milling machine
- MicroMo Electronics - Tiny micro motors.
- Micron - Memory chips and CMOS sensors for cameras.
- Micron Design Technology (MDT) - Has functionally equivalent Microchip PIC clones.
- Micronas - German company has an integrated MP3 encoder/decoder - MAS3587F.
- Midcom - Telephone transformers. Good app notes on interfacing modems to telephone lines.
- Mile High Test Services, Inc. - Provider of PCB test fixtures.
- Miles Platts - Bobbins and coil formers.
- Mill Max - Wide range of connectors, and pins, including pogo-pins (Spring Loaded Pins)
- Minalex - Aluminum extrusions
- Mingfa Insulation - Manufacture of Calcium Silicate Insulation Boards. Chineese.
- Minglung Motor - Motor company in hong kong. Small toy DC motors.
- Model Sim
- Modular Hose - Flexible hose and nozzles usefull for CNC spray systems.
- Mosaic Industries
- Mountain Switch - Lots and lots of switches. Distributor Mouser.
- Mueller Electric Co
- Mutual Screw - Lots of screws - Distributor
- Nason - pneumatic actuators and switches
- Navitar - Lenses for cameras.
- NB Corp - Linear Actuators.
- Nemoto - Gas Sensors
- Net Burner - Full TCP/IP modules
- New Haven - Great Company! You can actually buy small quantities online or through digikey. It's nice to see real pricing, when most manufacturers do all in their power to hide it.
- New Scale Technology - Very cool miniature piezo electric motor, that can be used as a door lock mechanism. Since it is made of non-ferrous materials, it creates no magnetic field. Is capable of non-positioning.
- Newmark International - Distributor of chineese thermoelectric modules
- Nicera - Magnetics
- Nichia - Specialty diodes - UV, LED lasers.
UV LED: NCSU034A 330mW - $84USD in small quantity
- Nicomatic - Carries push button domes
- Nidec Copal - Motors and vibration motors.
- NKK Switches
- Nordic Semiconductor - RF ICs. Have a 2.4GHz Transciever that only requires 2 external components.
- Nuvoton - Speach ICs for toys and telephones
- OKW Enclosures - Enclosures and knobs
- Omega - Thermocouples, sensors, transducers, and instrumentation.
- Omron - Variety of electronic switches, relays and sensors.
- Ondrives - Mechanical components - gear boxes, shafts, bearings.
- Optek Technology - Leds,Lasers, fiber optics, reflective color sensor, and other sensors.
- Orient Display - LCD Displays - Chess Electronics is distributor
- Ormcon Cirtech - Manufacturer of PCB chemicals such as gold, silver, tin and nickle plating chemicals, photoresist, soldermask, etc.
- Osram Optical - Laser diodes, Has a great line of inexpensive graphical OLEDs displays!!! For example OS128064PK16M is a 1.6" 128x64 pixel yellow display
- Pac Tec - This is a great manufacturer of enclosures. They have handheld enclosures with rubber molded sides.
- Pacific Display - Custom LCDs.
- Pacific Display Devices - Custom and standard LCD displays
- Panasonic Electric Works - Subsidiary of Panasonic. Used to be Aromat. Some interesting motion sensors.
- Panipol - Based in Helsinki. They make various forms of conductive and non-conductive polyaniline.
- PCA - Magnetics
- Pelican - Ruggedized briefcases.
- Peninsular Cylinder Company - Pnematic cylinders.
- Penn Engineering - Pem and other PCB fasteners.
- Peregrine Semiconductor - RF semiconductors for defense industry.
- Pericom - Semiconductor manufacturer, most know for analog switches.
- Perkin Elmer - HV Trigger Coil Transformers
- Permacor - Bobbins and cores.
- Phoenix Proto Technologies LLC - Rapid Injection Molding – Plastic Injection Prototype parts from Aluminum molds with No design limitations. 3 weeks or less & free samples. We blend conventional tooling with current technology. Class A surface capable - chrome plated, texture, light pipes, optical components, medical, disposable, inserts & more.
- PIC Design - Gears, motion and positioning products.
- Pico Electronics - Power conversion products and magetics.
- Pico Technology - PC based scope and data loggers.
- Pin Shite - Lots of bobbins.
- Plastron - Bobbins
- Pneu Aire - Pneumatic supplier.
- PolyCase - Lots of plastic enclosures.
- Positronic Industries - Connectors
- Power Integrations - - Easy to use AC to DC converter chips.
- Power Sonic - Variety of lead acid batteries.
- Precision Paper Tube - Bobbins, coil formers, and paper tubes.
- Precision, Inc. - Transformers and mangetics
- Premier Magnetics - Transformers for telecommunications.
- Premo - Specialty Inductors
- Professional Plastics, Inc. - Plastic sheets, rods, tubing and films. Laminates and insulating materials. ESd and conductive materials. Products include polycarbonate, acrylic, Teflon, Shrink tubing, G-10/FR4, phenolics, Semitron, HDPE, UHMW, Rexolite, Kapton and more. Order online at www.professionalplastics.com or e-mail to email@example.com
- Protex Fasteners - Specializes in latches and band clamps. The latches are the sort of thing you would see on a tackle box or suitcase.
- Protomold - Rapaid injection molding of plastic prototype parts.
- Pulse - Chip antennas and other components.
- Purdy Electronics - LCDs, Fans, LEDs, Switches, Fiber Optics, etc
- Pyramid Inc. - Pyrathane Belts
- Qaulity Bearings and Components - Bearings
- QBC Bearing - Bearings
- Quality Tech Tool - PCB routing and drilling bits.
- Quantum Research Group
- Quick Filter Technologies - Has a nifty 512 tap FIR filter coprocessor/engine which communicates over a SPI.
- Raco International - Electric Actuators
- Ramtron - FRAM products combine the nonvolatile data storage capability of ROM with the benefits of RAM, which include a high number of read and write cycles, high speed read and write cycles, and low power consumption. Come in serial or parallel access, in small SOIC packages.
- RealTek - Ethernet controller physical layer.
- Red Fish Photonics - Thermoelectric device supplier.
- Reell - Clutches, Springs, Torque Inserts, hinges.
- Renata - Bateries and battery holders
- Resin Lab - Potting Compounds, Urethane, Epoxy, Adhesives
- Resistance Wire - Distributes heating wire such as Nichrome wire, which can be used to produce heating elements.
- Reynolds Electronics - Hobby electronics. Some 400HHz transmitters.
- RF Monolithics - RF Components
- Ridax - Distribute a variety of iPod dock connectors.
- RIT Display` - Chineese OLED company with terrible english web site.
- Rohm - Wide variety of discrete components.
- Rose Bopla - Electronic Enclosures
- Rotor Clip Company, Inc. - All varieties of retaining rings.
- Roving Networks - Bluetooth Modules
- Ruhle - Position Transducer
- S-Tek, Inc. - Displays - OLED,
- Samtec - Nice board stacking system with SMT headers.
- Sandvik - Super caps.
- Sarantel - GPS Antennas
- Sava Industries - Cable assemblies.
- SDP/SI - Lots of mechanical parts.
- Seal Master - Inflatable seals.
- Seastrom - Lots of metal stampings, custom washers, hardware, o-rings, clamps and brackets.
- Sensor Controls - Supplier of Thermoelectric products which are produced with Peltier modules
- Sensory, Inc - Speech recognition chips -
- Seoul Semiconductor - Very awsome tricolor - rgb LEDs. North American Sales Office - 1-781-213-9003
- Serpac - Tons of electronics enclosures.
- Shear-Loc - Thumb Screws
- Shulin Enterprise - Lots of Bobbins. Taiwan company.
- Silicon Labs - Specialized ICs, telecom ICs.
- Silicon Solar - Distributor of solar energy solutions
- Small Parts - Lots of weird hard to find parts, and tubing.
- Solico - Switches and LEDs
- Song Chuan - Relay manufacturer Taiwan - Distributors Future Electronics
- Sonion - Hearing aid components such as microphones, recievers, switches.
- Sony Ericsson - Data radios and phones such as the GR48.
M2M (machine to machine) communications.
- Spectra Symbol
- Spring Works - Custom spring manufacturer.
- ST Microelectronics - Giant electronics manufacturer. Useful chips include the STA013 MP3 decoder IC.
- Stencils Unlimited - 24 Hour turn
Prototype SMT 10x12" Stencils at $99.00
Component Stencils at $80.00
- Stimpson - Lots of strange little parts.
- Sumida - Has a broad range of Isolation transformers and power inductors used in DC-DC converters.
- Sun Power - A Cypress subsidiary company, specializing in photovoltaic solar cells.
- Sunex - Optics
- Suntsu Frequency Control, Inc. - Brady Foster
Suntsu Frequency Control, Inc.
15791 Rockfield Blvd., Unit O
Irvine, CA 92618
PH: 949.305.0220 X 234
- Super Bright LEDS - Lots of LEDs:
1W UV LED: UV-1WS-Lx
- Tadiran Batteries - High capacity batteries.
- Taicang TE Cooler - Peltier module manufacturer.
- Taihuaxing Trading - Manufacturer of thermoelectric cooling & power generating modules.
- Tamura - Transformers and magnetics.
- Tap Plastics - Distributor of lastics, resins, release agents.
- TDK - Large electronics manufacturer.
- TE Technology - Manufactures thermoelectric cooler modules, assemblies,
- Teca - TE modules.
- Teko Enclosures - Great variety of plastic handheld enclosures.
- Tellurex - Manufactures thermoelectric heating/cooling modules
- Texas Instruments - One of the large american semiconductor manufactures.
- The Lee Company - Micro-Hydraulic systems. Flow restrictors, valves, solenoid valve, pumps
- Therma Flo - Specializes in all sorts of heat sinks.
- Thomas Engineering Company - Custom precision metal stampings.
- Tin Sharp - LCD display modules.
Chineese company. These guys were actually willing to give me a quote without a hassle. They have good pricing, but high minimum orders. Here's a sample quote that I got:
TG12832-COG5 FSTN, transflective no backligth
Unit price: USD1.55 EX-WORK
TC802A-01 STN, Yellow-green, Yellow-green LED Backlight
Unit price: USD1.62 EX-WORK
US Distributors such as Newhaven are marking these up in the 10 dollar range, which I've always suspected was a rip off. Now I'm sure.
- Toko - All sorts of passive and descrete components, including coils and capacitors.
- Toppoly - Joint venture with philips. Large variety of graphical LCD, TFT, active matrix displays for consumer applications.
- TS Net Comp - Distributor of sensors and thermoelectric devices.
- Tulon Pacific - Milling, drill and cutting bits for PCBs.
- Tybang - Optoelectronics and fiberoptics and thermoelectric modules.
- Tyco - Massive electronics conglomerate - All sorts of connectors.
- U.S. Electronics - Buzzers, speakers, crystals, and fuses.
- Univsion Technology - OLED displays chineese
- US Micro Products - LCDs, Keypads, Joysticks, Printers, etc.
- V-Infinity - A Cui subsidiary. 5-24V output AC to DC converters, and DC to DC converts.
- Vegetronix - Vegetronix specializes in low cost soil moisture sensor probes, grow lights, data logers, and SDI-12 protocol translators, and irrigation systems and solutions.
Their moisture sensor probes are sensitive and accurate enough to be used in research grade instrumentation, but because of their extreme low cost they can be deployed on a massive scale in irrigation systems.
- Visionox - OLED display company - chineese.
- Visual Communications - Light pipes and accessories. Distributes through mouser.
- VLSI Solutions - Make audio codecs for various formats. The VS1011 decodes wave, MP3 and PCM
- Vtronix LLC - Thermostats
- Wakefield Engineering - Finned head sinks.
- Wavecom - data radios and cell phone modules
- Willow Technologies - A wide variety of specialized and hard to find resistors, capacitors and sensors. Located in the UK.
- Win Strong - Taiwanees LED company. Has UV-LEDs
1W UV- LED: WS-LED-125: $3.1USD/unit
- Win Systems
- Winbond - Toy ICs and voice recording ICs
- Winstar - LCD display modules. Supplier to US Micro?
They seem to only want to deal with large companies. When asking for a quote, they sent a form asking for my company sales etc.
- Wiretron - Specialty resistance wire and litz wire.
- WizNet - TCP/IP on a chip
- Wofson Microelectronics
- XCeive - Silicon Tuners - replacement for CAN tuners.
- Xilinx - FPGAs and CPLDs. Has great free VHDL and Verilog EDA software.
- Yamaha - Synthesizer ICs.
- YCFB - Bobbins
- Z-Axis Connector Company - Elastomeric strips for LCDs
- Zettler Magnetics - Supplier of magnetic components.
Daycounter specializes in contract
electronics design. Do you need some help on your project? Contact
us to get a quote.
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Disclaimer: Daycounter, Inc. doesn't guarantee the accuracy of any of it's content. Use at your own risk.
© Copyright 2016 Daycounter, Inc. All rights Reserved.