to Load Firmware to a DSP56300
See our other Electronics
- Download DSP56300_Tools.exe,
and install it on your windows PC.
- Purchase a command converter, and a parallel
cable. These can be purchased from www.daycounter.com
- Power the PCB.
- Connect the command converter 14 pin cable to the
corresponding JTAG connector on the board.
- Run Command Converter Server. This can be found
under the Motorola DSP tools group under the start/programs tab in
- Run the program GDS56300. It will let you
know if it can not connect to the board.
- Set the filepat to where the program file (.cld)
is by using the File/Path command.
- Load the program into memory, by using
File/Load/Memory Coff. The file you will load is a .cld file.
- Press the Go button to begin execution.
Daycounter provides contract engineering
services. Please contact
us if you would like to out-source your next engineering project.
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Disclaimer: Daycounter, Inc. doesn't guarantee the accuracy of any of it's content. Use at your own risk.
© Copyright 2016 Daycounter, Inc. All rights Reserved.